Wednesday, September 12, 2007

YouTube

I'm not really this far along in my journey, but something happened last week that applied to the YouTube exercise, and I wanted to share while it was fresh in my mind. My sister was telling me about a video clip she received in her email, but it didn't have any info about it other than the subject line of the mail. She wanted to know the comic's name, etc, but didn't know what to do. I said it's probably on YouTube, I'd check. She was skeptical since there was no info. I pulled up the site, typed the words from the subject line into the search function, and voila, there it was with the info she wanted. She was impressed (sometimes its fun to amaze folks!). It's good to kill two birds--help a family member and work on an exercise, too!

I have several friends who post videos on YouTube, so it was good to check out what they've added lately.

No comments: