Thursday, September 27, 2007

End of the Road

or is it really the beginning? I've learned a lot, some of which will support my work life, and some of which will support my other life. I will definitely continue to use del.icio.us and bloglines to organize my information, and Flickr to organize and share my pictures. I had fun with mashups and image generators. It's helpful to be aware of these new technologies even if they don't have an immediate impact on my life, in order to assist customers who may be interested in them, or need help. Since technologies tend to build on each other, being familiar with these will help with learning about future ones. If we had the option to explore other discovery exercises, I would do so, but it'd be nice if they didn't conflict with Summer Reading LOL!