Monday, September 17, 2007

Avatars, etc

I was checking the links to various image generators on the 2.0 blog. When I clicked on the Yahoo avatars link, I started to create one for fun. I was called away and it asked me if I wanted to save it. I did, not really thinking it through, that I hadn't logged in to my Yahoo account first. Imagine my surprise when I next opened my Yahoo mail to see my avatar there. I was a little freaked out--how did it know me?--until I remembered I'm always logged in to Yahoo on my desk PC. Whew.

I also checked out http://www.becomeanmm.com/, spent time creating an M + M, went to save it to export it to my blog, only to find out their server was experiencing difficulties and I couldn't save it. If I have time, I'll try again later...

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

Tonne more various image generator tools on www.CustomSignGenerator.com.